JTA Health Safety & Noise Specialists Pty Ltd (JTA) is looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills to represent their brand in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. The sporadic nature of the interstate work would suit an experienced consultant looking for intermittent casual work or a small subcontractor.
Who are JTA: JTA have been operating throughout Australia for over 30 years, specializing in Occupational Hygiene, OH&S Consulting, Acoustic Consulting & Asbestos Auditing. They are a medium sized OHS&E consulting firm operating since 1988. Their focus has always remained the same – objective assessments of risks and the development of practical solutions. Their core mission is to provide Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental services of the highest standard.
The Person: Due to our growing client base and increasing demand for their services, they are seeking an all rounder with extensive qualifications and experience to join the team and assist with interstate consulting responsibilities. You will need to be/have:
- Able to work independently on complex projects, and in a team environment;
- Flexible, versatile, adaptable with a good sense of humour and a positive outlook;
- Well developed organizational and time management skills;
- Well developed report presentation, written and personal communication skills;
- Attention to detail and a drivers license
Responsibilities of the role:
- Asbestos auditing, risk assessments and inspection clearance certificates.
- Technical duties (consulting, monitoring, analysis and reporting)
- Client liaison, reporting, monitoring scope development,
- Project management
- A comprehensive understanding and practical application of legislative standards and methods.
- Experience & knowledge in typical applications/ locations where hazardous building materials were utilized.
- Advanced use of MS Excel and Word
Interests and/or experience in conducting Occupational Hygiene Assessments (Air monitoring, occupational noise, ergonomics, lighting, Indoor Air Quality, etc) will be looked on favourably as would any current enrolment into a tertiary qualification in Occupational Hygiene, however this is not a pre-requisite as 80% of your work will focus on Asbestos consulting to begin with.
If you believe you are the talented person we are looking for and want to join a team of like-minded individuals, please email [email protected] with your resume and a paragraph outlining why you are a good fit for the role.