With the 2019 Asbestos Safety Conference less than two weeks away, don’t forget to register and ensure you don’t miss out on Australia’s only conference on asbestos safety.
You can register to attend in person, or for a virtual streaming package so you don’t miss any presentations.
This year we will collaborate and focus on Australia’s National Strategic Plan for Asbestos Awareness and Management and the important roles and responsibilities all members of the asbestos management system have in working together toward preventing exposure to asbestos fibres in order to eliminate asbestos-related diseases.
What to expect?
- Network with a diverse group of domestic and international professionals from a range of sectors including work health and safety, research, public health, local government, support groups and the environment.
- The latest breakthroughs in medical research
- Insights from some of Australia’s most successful public health campaigns
- Wittenoom history, clean up and enduring legacy
- International keynote presentations
- Local Government – challenges and opportunities
- Exposure issues and remediation challenges in remote indigenous communities
If you can’t make it to the conference in Perth, for the first time the 2019 Asbestos Safety Conference will be live streamed and delegates can purchase a virtual delegate registration ticket to access the full conference and participate in the sessions.