In this e-bulletin you can find:
- A recording of our latest webinar on audiometry;
- How to enter your company in our Directory;
- Upcoming events that might be of interest to you;
- … and more!
2022 sees the fifth annual asbestos conference organised in conjunction with the Faculty of Asbestos Assessment and Management (FAAM) and this year we return to an in-person event with an option to watch all the recordings of the 2 days sessions with a digital delegate pass.
Date: 18th – 19th October 2022
This symposium is the leading international forum at which recent progress in workplace, residential and environmental exposure assessment strategies and associated analytical air sampling and biomonitoring methodologies can be discussed.
Date: 7th – 10th November 2022
What’s in it for me?
The Directory can provide new opportunities and customers for your business:
- It’s the UK’s only register of qualified occupational hygienists, and therefore the single point of reference for companies seeking qualified occupational hygiene support services.
- The Directory is published online and is widely accessible and easy to use for the public.
- The overall awareness of worker health protection is growing along with an increased demand for qualified occupational hygiene services.
How do I apply?
Eligible companies must employ at least one Faculty Member and have up-to-date CPD points. Applications must be made through the members account through the application link below.
The first round of headline speakers has been announced for the 2022 edition of the Contamination & Geotech Expo
It’s out. The first phase of headline speakers have been revealed for the 2022 edition of the Contamination and Geotech Expo happening 14-15 September at the NEC, Birmingham.
Amy Parekh-Pross from Nicholls Colton Group Ltd, Paul Walker from Socotec and Paul McMann, Chair of the British Drilling Association will be speaking at this year’s Contamination & Geotech Expo!
More than just an exhibition, the Contamination & Geotech Expo serves as a platform to accelerate the transition to a better and more environmentally friendly planet through better use of land remediation, brownfield regeneration, air quality testing, waste, and contaminated water treatment, hazardous material removal and more.